Dodge Charger Forum banner

8161 - 8180 of 8204 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Went to head into work this morning, and she wouldn't start. Had the battery tested, and it was DOA. It was 8 yrs old, with 85k miles on the car, so not too bad, I guess? The stealership wanted over $500 to replace it. Went to AutoZone and replaced it with a Duralast Platinum H7-AGM for $200, and it has more CCA (850) than my OEM dead one. As far as fixes go, it could've been worse.

Reactions: mofogo and dodgeguy

·
Registered
778 Posts
They are ABS plastic, and attach over the existing pieces with double-sided tape. Having trouble linking, but here's the ebay # for the steering wheel cover. 233390995720. This is the seller I dealt with.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I need help I got in my charger and the moment I touched the start button all power went out, not even with jumper cables does my car get power, please if anyone has a suggestion.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Added my birthday/christmas gift to myself and WOW what a difference. Sport+ +4 almost makes it feel like a different car. I do wish I could change throttle settings while in motion though.

Edit (12/19/2020): ....aaaand it already fell off lol. Rerouted the cord into the storage area under the climate controls and mounted it with a Scosche MagicMount. Seems a lot sturdier this way.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I need help I got in my charger and the moment I touched the start button all power went out, not even with jumper cables does my car get power, please if anyone has a suggestion.
Does it make a clicking sound when you try to start it?

·
Registered
95 Posts
No there is no power no lights no nothing even when I put cables to it nothing happens at all
Check your battery, starter, and relays. I had a similar issue with mine before but it in my case was just the starter.

This thread isn't for that kind of help though. For proper more in-depth help, try this site's electrical issues forum. The guys there will be able to help you.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Added my birthday/christmas gift to myself and WOW what a difference. Sport+ +4 almost makes it feel like a different car. I do wish I could change throttle settings while in motion though.

View attachment 122622

Edit (12/19/2020): ....aaaand it already fell off lol. Rerouted the cord into the storage area under the climate controls and mounted it with a Scosche MagicMount. Seems a lot sturdier this way.
I’ve got one in mine too, love it. +4 all I need is quick flick of the ankle and she’s chirping tires 😂

8161 - 8180 of 8204 Posts