Dodge Charger Forum banner

8221 - 8240 of 8311 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Had a pin hole in my exhaust sealed. Crap weld Job in general. The guy who did swore up and down the hole wouldn't throw P0420/30 codes...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Renewed my state registration which expires at the end of March, for two years.

Problem is, I won't even see the car until sometime in April, when the engine replacement (and a few other goodies) is done. It's been in the shop since late December.

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,549 Posts
Gave it a bath and got the registration renewal notice, $396.00 ouch.

Reactions: Nuwanda and mofogo

·
Registered
153 Posts
392 Intake, Ported TB and Corsa CAI + matte black overlays on 392 half covers; reinstalled catch can in standard location w/ UPR diffuser which is supposed to help condense the oil more effectively, we’ll see how well it works.

still have to finish SRV wiring

2713C127-145E-4757-A414-0F05457FCD01.jpeg

·
Registered
107 Posts
What'd I do with my Charger today. I've only had my girl for 5 days now (2014 Charger 5.7L Police Persuit) and right now she's in the bay getting new tires, an oil change, radiator flush and a mid muffler delete. Can't wait to hear how she sounds.
I got the mids out of my '15 Pursuit and replaced them with some Dynomax Mini Race Mufflers, huge improvement in sound. Way deeper and not too loud (still too quiet for me tho) Yours will no doubt sound great 👍

·
Registered
33 Posts
I got the mids out of my '15 Pursuit and replaced them with some Dynomax Mini Race Mufflers, huge improvement in sound. Way deeper and not too loud (still too quiet for me tho) Yours will no doubt sound great 👍
I drove around listening to the exhaust and just a mid muffler delete sounds really good. I was at a stoplight and some kid in a Mustang GT next to me reved his pony a couple times trying to sound intimidating. I romped it a couple times and lit up the back tires. The kids face was priceless. He lost his cocky smile and made a quick left turn before the light changed. I guess he had to go home and lick his wounds. It was great!

·
Registered
54 Posts

not what I had in mind for the day. 😑

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,549 Posts
Today I gave it a full interior detail.

Reactions: Nuwanda

·
Registered
726 Posts
not what I had in mind for the day. 😑
Small world. Just had mine towed last night. Antifreeze steaming from under the hood. Water pump went. Guess it could've been worse. Hope yours is back in action soon!

8221 - 8240 of 8311 Posts