Dodge Charger Forum banner

8281 - 8300 of 8312 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Picked the car up from the shop today. Had Katzkin leather installed. Finally got rid of the ballistic nylon. Also saw a thread on here where rear window louvers were installed. Liked them and put them on. View attachment 123521 View attachment 123522
Great ride, love the seats. Katzkins are on my to do list but first I need to get rid of the flat Pursuit seats.

Reactions: tacamo01

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Great ride, love the seats. Katzkins are on my to do list but first I need to get rid of the flat Pursuit seats.
I was on the fence getting rid of the ballistic nylon because they can take a lot of abuse (Grandkids). I believe some of the Pursuits came with those. When you get your seats don't get them from Katzkins direct. I configured online what I wanted and then Katzkin quoted me $1850 and two places that were authorized installers. I then went to the shop and ordered from the shop and saved $550.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I was on the fence getting rid of the ballistic nylon because they can take a lot of abuse (Grandkids). I believe some of the Pursuits came with those. When you get your seats don't get them from Katzkins direct. I configured online what I wanted and then Katzkin quoted me $1850 and two places that were authorized installers. I then went to the shop and ordered from the shop and saved $550.
Interesting. Good to know, thanks!

·
Registered
402 Posts
I spent an hour with a too small of a bandsaw so I could get these photos.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I attempted to install a GPS antenna, but Nav still isn't working. I either installed something wrong or the antenna doesn't work. It's a cheap aftermarket part, so my money's on the part being the problem.

Reactions: dodgeguy

·
Registered
728 Posts
Wow - so everyone on here knew what this was?
Damn....
No clue here. That's why I couldn't "Like" on it. It might give the impression I had a clue as to what the F that is, lol

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Washed all the pollen off, picked up the Grandkids, went cruising through Gatlinburg and then hit the movie theater. Open now thank god.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Attempted to change the oil. The ‘technician’ who put on the last oil filter apparently used a wrench to tighten it, and I’ve not been able to get it off. Grrrrr.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Ok - since CE9311 enlightened us on the other forum - I will keep my mouth shut!
Opps. Really no one could guess?

Im gonna judge silently for a bit.

It's a cutaway I made of a busted 6.4 intake.

And what is funnier is I have lost those two freaking parts somewhere and can not find the damn things so I gotta cut some more now.

Reactions: POWERMAN
8281 - 8300 of 8312 Posts