Dodge Charger Forum banner
8301 - 8320 of 8353 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
I attempted to install a GPS antenna, but Nav still isn't working. I either installed something wrong or the antenna doesn't work. It's a cheap aftermarket part, so my money's on the part being the problem.

There are two types of Mopar antennas. One is Sat radio only, the other is GPS and Sat radio.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Attempted to change the oil. The ‘technician’ who put on the last oil filter apparently used a wrench to tighten it, and I’ve not been able to get it off. Grrrrr.
I feel like your car is due for a long run of no issues. Hoping your luck changes soon.

Reactions: MtnRT

·
Registered
828 Posts
Im gonna judge silently for a bit.
I deserve judgement, it's amazing the lack of mechanical knowledge I have on these cars!
(By the way, if you say you're judging silently, is it really silent?) Lol

·
Registered
159 Posts
I feel like your car is due for a long run of no issues. Hoping your luck changes soon.
Thanks. It seems as though it's had more than its fair share of problems.
Anyway, I finally got the oil filter off using a weird-looking wrench I found at NAPA. Worked like a champ.

Reactions: Leo and Nuwanda

·
Registered
456 Posts
It's one of the most legit front splitters I've seen. With how and where it's mounted, the hardware and everything it was worth every dollar.
Coming from little bit of racing involvement I prefer function over form first. And so many just tap the plastic bumper. Saw few posts where guys who went over 100 actually ripped the bumper apart because of it lol.

Reactions: POWERMAN

·
Registered
456 Posts
For the SaltFlats trip coming up in Sept I have a small list of items needed to be a pushcar at the races. Today I got a newer CB antenna installed for better output and receiving. Best thing is easily removable with a cap when parked in garage and washing.

Up next I need to get a small fire Ext mounted!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Finally dropped it off at another shop for a thorough going over, trans valve body upgrade, and a proper tune by someone that knows Mopars.

Really looking forward to driving it after it’s finished.

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,609 Posts
Changed the oil and filter and emptied the catch can.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Today it got a bath, passenger side was splattered with tar from behind the front wheel to the 1/4 panel and up to the door handles. Also cleaned the inside of the windows.

Reactions: Nuwanda

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Today it got a bath , removed tar from the passenger side again and steel wooled the windshield.

8301 - 8320 of 8353 Posts