Dodge Charger Forum banner
8361 - 8373 of 8373 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
New tires today! Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 Plus.
And an alignment

·
Registered
488 Posts
Finally got around to re-installing the Larger 1-9/16 Core SRT Radiator in my Pursuit seeing I had to install the 1 in after my OE fans ate the initial SRT rad I put in.
Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Gas Wood
Audio equipment Gas Electronic instrument Automotive tire Auto part

Reactions: NJMOPAR

·
Registered
831 Posts
Had the R/T Plus detailed inside and out so she's ready to get messy again for the winter months. Got my first ever pic of both my Chargers together by blocking the road (my neighbors are cool), and was annoyed that, in my haste to not block the road for more than a few seconds, I didn't notice the leaf on the Cat's grille until I went to upload it here. Not a huge thing in the big picture. Pun intended. ;)
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
165 Posts
I bought my Charger a stable mate.

Since I am in the process of retiring, and therefore losing the use of a company car (and credit card for gas), I figured I need to have something a bit more economical as a daily driver. I also want to avoid putting very many miles on my Charger, as I plan on keeping it for a good long while.

My Charger has 55,000 miles on the clock, and due to the engine mods, gets about 15 or so mpg on premium. Ouch.

I wanted the new ride to be interesting and fun to drive, and have some cargo capacity. I looked at the available hatchbacks, and didn't see anything that excited me. Turns out my gf had an HHR awhile back, and loved it, except that it didn't have much power. So I found a clean 2008 Chevy HHR SS 5 sp manual with 47,000 miles, and bought it. Not as economical as some, as it still burns premium, but mpg is in the high 20s and possibly low 30s on a road trip.

I've only had it for two days; it is a hoot to drive and I really like the retro styling. It's also nice to drive a manual again, though it is taking some getting used to. It handles really well, has plenty of power, and can haul quite a bit of stuff.

I think it goes well with the Charger.

Car Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Reactions: mofogo and tacamo01

·
Registered
B/W 2018 Charger R/T (aka 'Domino')
32 Posts
new intake manifold...
not as pretty as it was, but there is power to be found!
<-- before.....................after-->
Car Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design
Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Car Automotive design

·
Registered
165 Posts
Took it for a ~20 mile drive, then changed the oil and filter.

Reactions: dodgeguy
8361 - 8373 of 8373 Posts