Dodge Charger Forum banner
8381 - 8400 of 8414 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Charger SXT AWD
66 Posts
I just went out in the cold and put a license plate frame on. It was a very close red but a tick off of the high octane red. I just wanted to finish off the metal of the plate. Not decorate it! It's a thin frame and I'm happy with it so that is all that counts :))

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,716 Posts
Picked up the cowl screen panel. If you are wondering what is, it the piece that goes across the car at the base of the windshield. It is under the wipers.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Gave it a bath and replaced the screen cowl panel then tire shine and wheel detail.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Today I replaced the defective radio screen with a brand new one. Got to it before the phantom touches started. Better than Dodge that gives you a refurbished total unit.

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Charger SXT AWD
66 Posts
I ran over a squirrel with it!! Ugggggggh It came shooting in from the left and I hear clunk and then another clunk. So grossssss!!😝😝

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Put the larger 3.0 inch Eldebrock pulley back on for the winter and loaded up the tune. Quick dyno on Saturday. Dropped down a little in HP/TQ but we backed off the pull at 5600 rpms. I need a tune revision as the afr's were creaping up past 11.5 at 5000 rpms. Shift points are set at 6300 rpms so much more to gain even with the 3.0 inch pulley. Got the whole winter to get it right.
Rectangle Slope Font Handwriting Parallel

8381 - 8400 of 8414 Posts