Dodge Charger Forum banner
8401 - 8414 of 8414 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
I ran over a squirrel with it!! Ugggggggh It came shooting in from the left and I hear clunk and then another clunk. So grossssss!!😝😝
You know, I quit swerving for those stupid animals many years back. It doesn't matter which way you swerve, they will go that direction and get mushed. They deserve to die.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Got groceries. My DD is down for a howling front hub, so I drove the Charger. The store is about 15 miles away, via two-lane roads with some nice turns (and straights), and very little traffic. A very pleasant drive.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Washed it. Only 48º F outside, but had to get the salt off.

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Charger SXT AWD
66 Posts
I washed her up :)) It was twenty degrees outside with lake effect flakes a flying!! When I could see my breath, I would fire up the turbo heater some more :)) I don't want to jinx it but we have very little snow on the ground and not much for the next two weeks!! Yippppeeee and January is almost over! February is a short month and March will be right around the corner! 😊😊😊

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ordered up the following from CARid.
  • SPYDER® Black LED DRL Bar Projector Headlights
  • SPYDER® FL-P-DCH05-HL - Black Halo Projector Fog Lights
  • SPYDER® ALT-JH-DCH05-LED-BKSM - Black/Smoke LED Taillights
  • LUMEN® 89-1001356 - Black LED 3rd Brake Light
  • APG® GR04HEC20J - 1-Pc Black 8x6 mm Horizontal Billet Main Grille (Stainless Steel)
The next couple of weeks should be fun

Dan :coffee:

Edit: Changed the smoked Taillights for Black housing LED clear lenses since I'm in Ca to keep everybody happy. :mad:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Wanted to post this. Not sure if it is in the right area. No worries if it does get moved.

With all that is going on in the world today. This the one thing that I hope to never see again.

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood Grille Automotive tire

I hope everyone gets a good laugh out of this. I sure did when I was taking the photo.

·
Registered
7 Posts
While I’m waiting for the previous order to arrive, ordered the following today.
  • RIXXU™ SC-GYRD1-SPT-1ST - Super Sport Series 1st Row Dark Gray Seat Covers with Black Sides
  • RIXXU™ SC-GYRD1-SPT-2ND - Super Sport Series 2nd Row Dark Gray Seat Cover with Black Sides
  • WEATHERTECH® 440691 - DigitalFit™ 1st Row Black Molded Floor Liners
  • WOLO® 320-2T - Maxi Sound™ Red Horn Set
  • WOLO® MCHWK-2 - Horn Wiring Kit
  • New Ignition Key (Spare)
HELP! Can’t stop moding ... :eek:

8401 - 8414 of 8414 Posts