Dodge Charger Forum banner
8461 - 8480 of 8533 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Charger SXT AWD
183 Posts
That's exactly what my Ram mirrors looked like from hitting my fence poles backing out of my driveway. I had 1" clearance on each side to miss the gates.
Check your garage wall.
You were right! I did biff it myself because I did it today!! I heard it go ffft against that rubber thingy. So, it was when I was going IN the garage! Anyway, I forgot I had some scratch remover and thought I would give it a try. It worked!! 😀😄😊😊

·
Registered
824 Posts
Last week. Have to launch so softly to avoid wheel spin. Still in the 8.8s. After only getting two runs in two hours with tons of heat soak I called it quits. Guy in other lane with teh SHO keeps on messing with his tune with what I can guess is little to no data logging and just guesses. So it falls flat on itself most of the time.

Reactions: Dennis H

·
100k Mile Club
2012 Rallye Blacktop
11,817 Posts
Hopefully finishing my front end refresh today and putting it all back together. Been sitting on jack stands for the past week. Already have my new headlight housings installed, just waiting on my grill to arrive today so I can finish the SRT fascia conversion.

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Charger SXT AWD
183 Posts
Looking good!
Got the red theme going nicely.
Thanks! Here is a little more red ;)) Car Gear shift Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle
If you look close, I put some red piping on both sides of the silver part where the shifter is located. I did that awhile ago. Was going to add it to other areas but that was the only spot I could actually get it in there nicely.

8461 - 8480 of 8533 Posts