Dodge Charger Forum banner
8481 - 8500 of 8533 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Charger SXT AWD
183 Posts
Finally decided to replace the part that had my check engine light on for the past +5 years lol.
This is probably a dumb question but did you put that side striping on yourself? I think that is sharp! I'm debating putting something like that on mine but not sure about it. It really looks nice on the white!

·
100k Mile Club
2012 Rallye Blacktop
11,817 Posts
This is probably a dumb question but did you put that side striping on yourself? I think that is sharp! I'm debating putting something like that on mine but not sure about it. It really looks nice on the white!
No, the previous owner of this forum did them for me. He used my car as his lab rat to get measurements for his decal business. The car does look white in my signature, but it's actually silver lol.

·
100k Mile Club
2012 Rallye Blacktop
11,817 Posts
Finally decided to replace the part that had my check engine light on for the past +5 years lol.
Been a week and can confirm the issue is fixed. I had the ole' P0456 "small evap leak" CEL, replaced the gas tanks "tube fuel filler" (the whole assemble from the gas inlet to the fuel tank) and the code hasn't come back since.

Elbow Font Auto part Drawing Art

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Charger SXT AWD
183 Posts
No, the previous owner of this forum did them for me. He used my car as his lab rat to get measurements for his decal business. The car does look white in my signature, but it's actually silver lol.
It looks sharp on the Silver :)) I see you have some striping on the hood too. He did a great job. 👍

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,800 Posts
Gave it a bath and installed gloss black mirror caps, they were cheaper than redoing the vinyl. Hopefully they will hold up better than the vinyl.

8481 - 8500 of 8533 Posts