Dodge Charger Forum banner
8541 - 8560 of 8570 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Looks good! Is that legal?? They actually don't look extremely dark but just enough to give it a sharp look!
I don't know if it's "legal" but yeah it's not super dark and it's subtle. Almost stock looking so shouldn't be a problem I hope. Here in Southern Illinois the cops don't care unless you give them a reason to care. It's a show car so is only driven to shows pretty much so its not like I'm out there every day with it.

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Charger SXT AWD
211 Posts
I don't know if it's "legal" but yeah it's not super dark and it's subtle. Almost stock looking so shouldn't be a problem I hope. Here in Southern Illinois the cops don't care unless you give them a reason to care. It's a show car so is only driven to shows pretty much so its not like I'm out there every day with it.
I just noticed you used Xpel brand...I was just talking about that brand in clear to put over the headlight covers. I'm thinking of doing that to protect them from yellowing etc. Early prevention :)) What's that saying...“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” haha

·
Registered
931 Posts
Installed a Mishomoto Trans T-stat bypass and found one of my heater lines is leaking at the plastic connector. I see this as a windfall as it's only seeping vs exploding while I am on a 6K mile trip. Through my works account I was able to get two pre molded hoses for $70 bucks so changing those out today as well hurray.

Reactions: NJMOPAR

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Daytona turned 9 years so I decided to replace the radiator with the aluminum Mishomoto before issues. Having to take the front bumper off, I put in new Spyder headlight I had in the garage.
Hood Automotive tire Car Motor vehicle Bumper
Light Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Hood

·
Registered
931 Posts
I drove a lot of miles and tried out the Ohio's version of the Tail of the Dragon the Triple Nickle. Quite a fun road with a whole different technical aspect than actual TOTD. A lot of blind hill and turns with gravel in the worst places for motocycles.

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Plant Sky Vehicle

Plant Motor vehicle Car Tree Vehicle

Plant Sky Motor vehicle Vehicle Car

Car Speedometer Motor vehicle Trip computer Tachometer

8541 - 8560 of 8570 Posts