Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1352 Posts

·
Dodge Charger Forum Soul Collector
7,478 Posts
Don't everyone laugh now, I do snow removal/landscaping. I am actually considering switching careers to Sales Manager or so on!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,711 Posts
I am a Aircraft Avionics Tech and I work for a the largest manufacture of military aircraft.

I am currently in between contract and on my way to Greenville, SC. The largest plane I work on is the C-130J Super Hercules. I have also worked on H-60 Blackhawks, H-64 Apaches, CH-46 Sea Knight and CH-53 Sea Stallion Helicopters.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't everyone laugh now, I do snow removal/landscaping. I am actually considering switching careers to Sales Manager or so on!!!!
Ain't nothing to laugh at bro! I'm sure it can be back breaking work sometimes. A career in sales management would be a lot less strenuous (not to be mistaken with less stressful!) Good luck.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am a Aircraft Avionics Tech and I work for a the largest manufacture of military aircraft.

I am currently in between contract and on my way to Greenville, SC. The largest plane I work on is the C-130J Super Hercules. I have also worked on H-60 Blackhawks, H-64 Apaches, CH-46 Sea Knight and CH-53 Sea Stallion Helicopters.
Wow Antmag......that's awesome. Don't know much about planes myself, but I can definitely appreciate the engineering and science behind them. Definitely some awesome vehicles!!!

·
9,514 Posts
I am an Industrial Designer. One of my latest projects is the interior 3D modeling/rendering and exterior renderings of the new PiperJet. I do Mega Yachts Primarily though.

Piper Link 1
Piper Link 2

A 56 Foot Production Yacht I modeled. (56+ Molds for this baby!) Here.

I could give you a load more but don't want to bore anyone :)

·
Premium Member
10,420 Posts
I manage a large format printing lab and sign shop/fabrication division, and in my "spare"time I am a photographer specializing in wedding photography... Not the normal wedding photos, but cool fresh and fun wedding photos!

I am expecting my spoilers in this week and as soon as I get them on my baby, I'll post some pics.

Jamie

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am an Industrial Designer. One of my latest projects is the interior 3D modeling/rendering and exterior renderings of the new PiperJet. I do Mega Yachts Primarily though.

Piper Link 1
Piper Link 2

A 56 Foot Production Yacht I modeled. (56+ Molds for this baby!) Here.

I could give you a load more but don't want to bore anyone :)
Oh yeah.....that's what I'm talkin about!!! Nothin boring about this! One of my dreams is to own a yacht. I'll have to keep close contact with you. I should be in the market for one in about 5-7 years! Mark my words.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I manage a large format printing lab and sign shop/fabrication division, and in my "spare"time I am a photographer specializing in wedding photography... Not the normal wedding photos, but cool fresh and fun wedding photos!

I am expecting my spoilers in this week and as soon as I get them on my baby, I'll post some pics.

Jamie
That's awesome. I've got a friend who's a production manager/editor for a video production company that shoots "high-end" weddings. Good industry to be in!

P.S.---I just checked out your website......man that is some awesome work bro!! Excellent photography and presentation. Very impressive.

·
Premium Member
10,420 Posts
THANKS! Thats just my personal blog. I work for a studio as well, and that site is http://www.visualconceptsltd.com not to plug my work(is that against the rules?)

It's cool to the different occupations that people have. Boy, we have everything from artists to aerospace engineers! too freaking cool!

·
Premium Member
3,711 Posts
THANKS! Thats just my personal blog. I work for a studio as well, and that site is http://www.visualconceptsltd.com not to plug my work(is that against the rules?)

It's cool to the different occupations that people have. Boy, we have everything from artists to aerospace engineers! too freaking cool!
Silver, I checked out your site yesterday that is really good work. If me and the wife ever renew our vows I will be sure to call you. Our first wedding photos were done with an old 35mm and in no way professional.

Your link is allowed. I am sure we can not buy any products for our Chargers from there.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm in Automotive restoration, customization & performance. I get to do this s*#t all day long.....LOL!
Sweeeeet!!! You can help inspire some ideas on exterior mods!! I hope to go custom paint sometime this year possibly!

·
Registered
202 Posts
In the mornings Im a volunteer honor guard. I help provide veterans with military honors at their funerals right here in Riverside, CA. After that I work at the Grainger Distribution Center in the UPS department.

1 - 20 of 1352 Posts