19 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Light matches and breathe on them....

·
Registered
67 Posts
By day I build full-custom pediatric wheelchairs and medical devices. That pays the bills. By night I build full-custom AR and AK platform rifles. That is mostly for fun. I also sample and review a lot of top shelf whiskeys.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
I was an OST (outside tech, or Service Tech) with Bell for 25 years, then a Service Consultant. AT&T bought us and the job went to heck, so I retired after 44 years and consulted at a couple different banks for another couple years. Now I'm job hunting.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My technical title is Patient Service Center Rep. I work in the Financial Clearance office for a local healthcare system and I work with patient insurances, verifying they have active coverage and what the cost of their procedure will be. I specifically handle the children's hospital within our healthcare system and spend most of my days arguing with insurance companies to approve testing for whatever they're coming to the hospital for.

So in other words, I fight to make sure insurance companies look at the kid with cancer as a human being and not a number and explain to them why it's medically necessary for us to continue to help a kid recover instead of making their bottom line look good.

Reactions: elease
1321 - 1340 of 1352 Posts