Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guy's Im calling for anyhelp I can get. I have a 2010 Dodge Charger SXT with the 3.7L HO engine. I would love to add a supercharger or turbo to It but have know direction on which way to go with this. I have done alot of research but cannot find much on the 3.5 and adding a supercharger or torbo to it. can anyone give me some dirction on were i can get a decent one for my car

·
Registered
95 Posts
Here's a parts list for everything you need to supercharge the 3.5. I have a pattern for the bracket and Supercharger Upgrades has universal brackets for several different superchargers.
I also have a complete kit including a supercharger for sale if you're interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here's a parts list for everything you need to supercharge the 3.5. I have a pattern for the bracket and Supercharger Upgrades has universal brackets for several different superchargers.
I also have a complete kit including a supercharger for sale if you're interested.
Hi,i have charger model 2006 ,how much cost to get more hp ,i see you have some kit for sale.engine is 3.5

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi,i have charger model 2006 ,how much cost to get more hp ,i see you have some kit for sale.engine is 3.5
I don't have a kit anymore. I do have a complete parts list and a pattern for the bracket to mount the supercharger and a tune for four pounds of boost if you're interested in those message me and I will send them to you.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Sell it and get an R/T.

·
Registered
95 Posts
You can also get a ported throttle body:
And Cylinder heads:
And cams:
And headers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts