Dodge Charger Forum banner

What exhaust are you running

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
17,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my never ending quest to help out new Charger owners, I have decided it would be a good idea to have every one poll up what exhaust system they are running. So tell us what you have. This is cat back only. Not headers or mids. If you don't see yours then leave a comment with year, engine, and exhaust. This will be a good way for people to see whats popular.

·
Registered
17,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you have reso delete or multiple different exhaust parts you can vote for more than one thing.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I have a custom bent Pipe 3", Magniflow Mufflers, reso replace with Cherry Bombs.:D

·
Banned
9,397 Posts
your wheels are always turning evan...great thread to help the newbies...:TU:

>> and even after all of this time i really don't even know what i have other than it's flowmaster...:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
No - It will not let me back in to vote the rest- Sorry!!!!!

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
Cool thread Evan, too bad I voted before I read all the posts and now it won't let me go back and do multiples.

So for the readers here it is: JBA catbacks on, Kooks longtubes in the garage waiting for cam install, Kooks high flow mids to follow.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Voted custom. Could have voted reso delete too but screwed that up lol.

2010 Challenger RT 6spd catbcack (2.5" pipe, h-pipe and two small bullet style mufflers)

Blastin Bob 7db reso delete (part #250X4)

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I'm running a stock '09 Super Bee System (Catback, I guess you'd say). so my exhaust starts with 2.5" and enlarges to 2.75". The system belonged to a buddy over on the GPMM, had about 150miles on the car, when he had a catback system put on there and I bought his stock system and updated my R/T with it. :TU: Sounds GREAT, though, at times, I think about doing a Reso Delete OR leave them on there and Do Away with the suitcase. :rolleyes: My R/T ruins pretty well, with the system as is though. :D I've got less than $300 in it, as it stands now. :)

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
damn, I vote Flowmaster but I have a magnaflow!!!!
I really have to stop to mix white alcohol and illicit substances!!!!

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Well the R/T had the flomaster catback system, Dynatech LT's and hi-flows.

The Superbee has muffler delete and left the reso's in? :4-dontknow:

Hey that's how I got it when I traded the R/T for the Bee. Sounds pretty good the kids like it, Has some drone at certain RPM's but not too bad. Reminds me of The Bandit or the General Lee the way it sounds.

I'd prefer Corsa's though :D

So in the poll I clicked Flowmasters cause that is what I used to run and Custom because there wasn't an option opposite of reso delete

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
I'm running a custom 2.5" system with Flowmaster 40's installed by my buddies shop.. bascially it's The same as an american thunder kit minus the rear reso's.. Had a LMII on my Charger loved it, only reason I didn't run it on the Challenger, is I got my new system with both Flows for $310..

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I'm running srt headers(ceramic coated), 6.1 Magnaflow Cats, Flowmaster Super 10's with 3" straight pipes

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I actually put flowmasters on first but did not like the sound, At least on my Six shooter. The guy doing the system for me had actually ordered both cause he felt the same way. Next day the Magniflow went on.:TU:

·
Registered
629 Posts
SLP Loudmouth II on board, absolutely love it, other than the 2000 rpm drone which I reduced to an acceptable level with a little strategically placed Dynamat and carpet padding. Tried the suitcase delete prior to switching to the SLP but couldn't get past the sharp, raspy, forks-in-your-face ruckus when I revved it up. The SLP has a low throaty roar that hits you in the chest. My car didn't like the suitcase mod either because prior, with stock tune and air intake, it would bark the 275's pretty good (ESP button off). After the delete...not much at all, and only a bit more with a Predator tune and CAI. Now it THROWS them at the dogs and leaves sideways from idle.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts