Dodge Charger Forum banner

What exhaust are you running

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
i'm a flow 40 guy it is loud (reso delete) i hear guys wanting a loud sound ,they get all the BB kit's and stuff when all the need to do is flow 40 reso delete.

·
Registered
926 Posts
i'm a flow 40 guy it is loud (reso delete) i hear guys wanting a loud sound ,they get all the BB kit's and stuff when all the need to do is flow 40 reso delete.
Depends on what you have in front of those BB deletes ;).

I've had my car beside a Daytona with 40's/reso delete and you could barely tell his car was running.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Where's my "Stock SXT" option?!

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Custom super 40 mufflers and Blastin Bob's Reso Delete kit. I did the BB kit first but the drone was kinda annoying, especially at highway speeds. After getting rid of the suitcase for the 40 series muffler the drone turned into a nice, but mean, growl. I love the way she sounds now.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Pypes violator, but will be doing kook's LT headers and midpipes then custom midpipe back.

·
Registered
289 Posts
:shakehead: flow master super 44's still with the factory resonator's.... It sounds like a mini van and pisses me off.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Flowmaster Force 2 cat back. Not bad of a system. Drone is very minimal. Has a mild to moderate sound exteriorly. Sounds pretty good at WOT. Only other mod is an Airaid CAI. Looking to get a louder sound in the future.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Flowmaster Super 44's with reso delete and stock 2.5" pipes. Sounds like a beast, especially when you down shift. :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
A reso delete was listed but not the mid-muffler so I chose "other".

2013 RT/AWD with the mid-muffler delete. Local shop charged me $60 to replace the mufflers with straight pipes.
I'm very happy with the mod. Good bang for the buck. Sounds mean on a cold start.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts