Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 charger rt with the slp loudmouth catback and it came with exhaust tips but they aren’t visible. I took the factory square ones off and it looks goofy. What exhaust tip fit in the rear valance? I’m looking for quad tips or 5 inch tips. Looking for a package that comes with both tips.

· Registered
2013 Dodge Charger RT AWD Plus
41 Posts
I have a 2013 charger rt with the slp loudmouth catback and it came with exhaust tips but they aren’t visible. I took the factory square ones off and it looks goofy. What exhaust tip fit in the rear valance? I’m looking for quad tips or 5 inch tips. Looking for a package that comes with both tips.
Really just comes down to what is the OD (outer diameter) of the system is. Did you pick up a 2.5in OD or did you decide to go wild and get one of the 3in OD cat backs? You will just have to make sure the ID of the exhaust tips fits the OD of the pipes and from there its whatever you like best. Also I suggest making sure they fit under the bumper the way you want so you get the final look that gives you the biggest smile

· Registered
227 Posts
Yeah, as others mentioned, it pretty much comes down to the size pipe on the system you chose. On my '06, I kept the tips that came with my SLP Loudmouth II system when I ordered it in '06 when the car was new and went with the 2.5" diameter pipe. Once you know your pipe diameter, you can go on sites like Amazon and choose a ton of options, from "tiny" 3.5" diameter tips to something the size of a small fart-can, assuming you have the cutouts to fit it. 😂

1 - 4 of 4 Posts