Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I just got my wife a 2006 TORRED RED DAYTONA CHARGER, while doing a little looking around in the car I noticed what appears to be a phone jack in the console, and then I found some type of cable in the glove box, looks like it could be some kind of mp3 adapter:4-dontknow:
so what is that thing?

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
I think that would be your Ipod integration module.

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
Chances are, it was installed post factory. It's an accessory, so it would have it's own manual.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
My radio in my Charger has an input so that I can download music onto the actual hard drive of the radio from an external hard drive.. It came from the Factory...I am sure you are looking at the same thing.

·
Registered
97 Posts
It is the IPOD integration cable. My car's radio is an OEM touch screen type which allows you to download files into its hard-drive. I also contrjol the ipod thru the radio.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know what you guys are talking about, and thats not what i'm seeing, this car doesn't have the MyGig, it does have u-connect, and satelite radio!

pics are blurry, but you get the idea!

·
Registered
835 Posts
I have no clue.

BTW !!! Scott, I see someone in family got smart and bought a charger instead of just the chally ..... lol

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Yea that looks aftermarket do you have a IPod you can try on it

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Do you know how to pull the radio out that way you can see if it's plug in to the back of the radio. but I think it will just play your audio

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
That plug looks alot like my work truck. It has the same plug for wifi capability. Not saying that is it but its very similar. All of which is aftermarket.

·
Meet in the Mountains June 8-11, 2018
19,017 Posts
It is the Mopar IPOD adapter. We put one in the inferno before we traded it. Here are some pics.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts