Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i was wondering if anyone knows what the bolt pattern is for my 07 charger , i have 17's on it now, im looking for some rims for my car.. i would like to go 20 inches, also i would like to know if anyone has some rims for sale, they have to 20 inches and that will fit on my car.

·
Registered
7,524 Posts
and what ever you do dont let them sell you anything but that pattern.
some will try and sell a pattern close saying it will fit. And it will, for a while

This is great info. I've been looking for new wheels myself and it'll be good to be prepared with good info.

·
Registered
7,524 Posts
and what ever you do dont let them sell you anything but that pattern.
some will try and sell a pattern close saying it will fit. And it will, for a while
5 x 114.3 is what pyrates talking about
I've seen the Charger / magnum wheels quoted as having a bolt pattern of 5 x 114.3 but saying they fit Charger & Magnums. is this not right or could they possibly have an incorrect bolt pattern?

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
the correct bolt pattern is 5X115
some do say the other will fit, but realize that even that small of a difference could cause issues.
Yes they will mount and bolt on fine.
But I would personally not run them on my car

·
Registered
399 Posts
if the bolt pattern is not 5x115 it can cause stress on the wheel studs and under some driving conditions cause the studs to break off and you could loose a wheel.
Happened to a buddy of mine ...

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
when I was doing my rim search and found out about this it helped me figure out what kind of vendor I was working with
If they will tell you to put the wrong bolt pattern on to sell a set of rims, what kind of business are you really dealing with

1 - 13 of 13 Posts