Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone New to posting to this forum have been lurking behind the scenes for about 10 months now when I purchased my first charger (17 sxt) needed some advice on what to do and what not to do. I recently purchased a new scat (awaiting delivery). as most of the newbies I’ve seen have asked what are some of the first mods I should make. I see a lot of talk about catch cans specifically billet brand and upr brand not familiar with these wondering which is a better buy & Is this absolutely something I should add. I’m sure I’ll be asking a lot of questions that have been answered hundreds of times so please bare with me. I am located in buffalo ny so this is only a seasonal driver for me.. I Will be trying to off some wheels and tires from my previous charger. (Blizzaks, factory scat wheels, cooper zeons, Only used 1 season) so keep an eye out for those.. I am not the most mechanical guy around so I’m here for research purposes.. I look forward to learning new things about my new purchase.

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,494 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I instantly had flash backs to Paul Wall and Chamillionaire when I read the title. Welcome from MD!

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Atlanta!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts