Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my experience,a cheap aftermarket dodge charger starter got from Hex Auto Parts is enough.
I got a used 08 charger with 2.7L engine and replaced a new dodge charger starter replacement.
Not sure it was in June or July of this year. After installed and grind noise is no longer present and starts like a brand new car.
It's has been six months and working very well. Also,great prices compared to places like Advanced or AutoZone,No Core Charge.
Have you ever bought a more expensive charger starter and how long does it last ?
Thank you for your sharing.

·
Registered
779 Posts
For my experience,a cheap aftermarket dodge charger starter got from Hex Auto Parts is enough.
I got a used 08 charger with 2.7L engine and replaced a new dodge charger starter replacement.
Not sure it was in June or July of this year. After installed and grind noise is no longer present and starts like a brand new car.
It's has been six months and working very well. Also,great prices compared to places like Advanced or AutoZone,No Core Charge.
Have you ever bought a more expensive charger starter and how long does it last ?
Thank you for your sharing.
How much did it cost you? Otherwise, how does anyone say if they bought a more expensive one?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts