Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just received the decals I ordered from Revo....they are exactly what I wanted and a big thumbs up:TU: to Robert for helping me get these made. I really like the way they turned out. I think the silver really pops against the black. Thanks Robert for all the help and I hope the other members of the forumZ takes advantage of your great work! It was a great vendor experience

Oh and BTW thanks for some of the extra decals you sent me as well....lucky for me I got it right the first time.

I think what Im going to do with the extras is give one Hemi decal out to each COTM winners for 08:D I hope thats cool with you Robert.

Attachments

Reactions: Zonestar

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, those actually look pretty good. I`m surprised they are on your car drp. :D.......j/k...that looks dang good.
You should be more surprised I didn't put them on upside down:)

Reactions: Zodiak

·
Registered
5,281 Posts
They look really nice......how about a shot of the whole car? BTW if i was the vendor and sent ya some extra decals...i wouldnt want you giving them away to members on here and hurt my potential future business......but then again...that may just be me.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I wouldnt want you giving them away to members on here and hurt my potential future business......but then again...that may just be me.
I can see your point Zodiak.;) I think you should hold on to some extras in case your stickers get damaged, or don't hold up as long as you might have thought. Especially on a darker color paint, the heat can do some damage to those stickers, but if you had back-ups, no problem!!!

By the way!!! I like those stickers alot, nice job!!!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Looks Sweet. I like the way you did it. I received mine from Robert too. Haven't had a chance to put them on yet but THANKS ROBERT you do super work.

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They look really nice......how about a shot of the whole car? BTW if i was the vendor and sent ya some extra decals...i wouldnt want you giving them away to members on here and hurt my potential future business......but then again...that may just be me.

you got a point about giving them out. I really liked them and figured I would love to do something nice for memberz. I won't give them out though if he'll lose orders. But on the other hand, after the COTM winner receives these wonderful, high quality decals, they'll have the itch to get more.

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was actually just considering the "Hemi" Decals. I figured I'd keep the other 372z

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Looking killer drp.:TU:

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the great comments. I'll try to take some pics of the whole ride after work tomorrow. They I need to start a poll whether to leave the 6.1L Emblems on or not. Are they both too much?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts