Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 802 Posts

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Curious to know what Dodge Charger owners first car was. There should be some good ones out there. I started with a Dodge Swinger, blue with black top, 4 door. Now look what I'm in at 47. A Dodge Charger SXT, Stone White.
Would love to hear from you guys.:

·
Registered
445 Posts
My first car was a 1979 Toyota Celica GT 2.5LT 5sp, bought it from my brother in law @ 17. It was in MINT condition, silver w/ black interior no rust all original a really nice car and in all honesty it was quick.
Now @ 37 I have a 06' Dodge Charger SRT8:TU: and a 06' Dodge Durango 5.7 HEMI for the wifey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Rich P.

Big Papi SRT 8

·
Registered
154 Posts
New to the forums, figured i'd chime in on this post.
My first car is my 08' R/T Charger! :D
Couldn't be happier with a first car haha
Few months away from being 24yrs old, and have been driving the family vehicles all my life (Plymouth Breeze, 2 dodge caravans, and a 06' Toyota Camry).

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
My first was a 79 Plymouth Volare... Anyone remember those?
I've owned many cars in my life but I always keep coming back to where I started.

Reactions: 07sublimedaytona

·
Registered
770 Posts
this IS my first car lol

i bought the car about eight months ago, but i wasnt planning on it. i had originally wanted a 97 camaro z28 ( i know.. ) but, then i drove my stepfathers charger to my test drive of the camaro, drove the bird, n got back in the ghost n slammed it. it was such a power difference.. my mind was made up in that one hard acceleration.

i had 16k, which was supposed to go 6.5k for the camaro, n the rest on mods.. but i just gave all of it to my stepdad for the charger, n couldnt be happier.

n now.. hes got another charger :D n im currently looking at an 07 ram for a second car, as id like to start making larger mods on my charger.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
ug. a late 80's accord. I drove that thing into the ground, and just left it for dead when it died (with enough miles on the odometer to make it to the moon)

·
Draaaaaws!
1,483 Posts
Used '89 Chrysler Lebaron SE. V6 turbo, leather, push button convertible. I was 15 and sold it for twice what I paid. Then bought a '01 Celica GTS new. That's when the tickets started...:shakehead:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I had a 1973 vw baja. And i still have it 17yrs later. I've gone threw about 10 others cars in that time.

·
Registered
8,044 Posts
Wow yall just took me back
1st - 91 Buick Skylark - I abused the hell out of that thing. LOL
2nd - 2000 Chevy Malibu - Totalled. I got hit by some dip**** in a vette at 3am. The cops estimated he was doing around 100mph. when he decided to press his traction control which made him lose control of his vehicle and slam into my right rear quarterpanel sending my car spinning violently into a light pole...yeah im lucky to be alive.
3rd - 1999 Cadillac Catera. Sporty lil ride. Donated it to charity.

Now im in the Charger

·
Registered
265 Posts
her first car was a 72 Ford LTD--spicy mustard color..what a tank, but it was free!
followed by a 74 camaro which was the first car she actually bought

his was a 69 pontiac catalina
and many many many cars later...we both have Chargers...which kinda deletes the first ones...lol

·
Registered
466 Posts
well mine was a 99 toy corolla got it 4 $1500 and put to much $ trying to mod it and thought it was the s*** well it was not my charger is the s*** 2 me now

1 - 20 of 802 Posts