Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this town anyways it appears that quite a few people are acquiring and selling police model Chargers.They must be relatively cheap at auction as I have come across a few up for sale....one of them even had the 8.4 inch screen upgrade.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yeah, since the Crown Vic went extinct, the market's been flooded with Charger Pursuits. It was a real problem when I was looking for my Charger. Too many flippers put black stripes on them and then advertise them as Charger R/Ts. Every time I went on Autotrader, the first bunch of "R/T"s always seened to have column shifters.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha yeah the column shifters! Most that I have seen for sale actually had jerryrigged shiftplates with a non working faux shifter.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Not to mention that with the '15+ ones, you're also getting AWD V8's...which hasn't been offered since 2014! That usually gets ppl to look more at the pursuit models, then just retro it to an R/T trim...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One that I checked out was an AWD which would have been nice but it's interior looked too raggedy and the miles were too high.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have been looking for a decent one in my area, but it seems all the buy here pay here type of dealers have been snapping them up and then tripling the price. My 2010 3.5 might be a dog, but I am not paying 15K for a clapped out PD beater.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

• I have been looking for a decent one in my area, but it seems all the buy here pay here type of dealers have been snapping them up and then tripling the price. My 2010 3.5 might be a dog, but I am not paying 15K for a clapped out PD beater.
    Wow.They go around seven or eight grsnd here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just bought a 2010 for total tax and road ready for $5,000. It is a CA car bought in 2011. 99% rust free. The underbelly looks brand new. I will sell it for 8,000. Very clean car inside and out. It has a sunroof , v6, black. I beat up the salesman for this beautiful deal! Whatcha all think? Did I get a deal or what?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just bought a 2010 for total tax and road ready for $5,000. It is a CA car bought in 2011. 99% rust free. The underbelly looks brand new. I will sell it for 8,000. Very clean car inside and out. It has a sunroof , v6, black. I beat up the salesman for this beautiful deal! Whatcha all think? Did I get a deal or what?
Interesting. On one hand, I'd say that $5,000 is kinda high for a 2010 V6, but then again, I've never seen a Charger Pursuit with a sunroof. So maybe you've got a one-of-a-kind item there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I notice that yours is a SE,around here basic R/T's of that year can go for around five thousand if they are pristine and with low miles and the six cylinders are much cheaper.Good luck getting 8 grand for yours,how many miles has it got?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts