Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening charger movement! So I was looking into adding 1.50” inches wheel spacers on rear 245/45/20 tires , def looks bad ass ! What’s your feedback about it ?
I have a 2020 scat pack

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
You'll mess up the geometry big time and may wear your tires out unevenly, not to mention handling. You're doing this just for looks then?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You'll mess up the geometry big time and may wear your tires out unevenly, not to mention handling. You're doing this just for looks then?
Yeah , I saw how much the tires stand out , or the other way will be new rims but I do like the stock

·
Registered
154 Posts
I know that the spacers are the more economical way but I'd go with 10.5 wide rear rims and throw 315's on it.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I'm in the middle of that as we speak. I'm hoping I don't need spacers, but we will see.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Good evening charger movement! So I was looking into adding 1.50” inches wheel spacers on rear 245/45/20 tires , def looks bad ass ! What’s your feedback about it ?
I have a 2020 scat pack
If this is the look you are after I agree with baabootoo's above post. Not to mention the amount of torque you have with the scat pack on the rear wheels. Asking for problems IMO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts