Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else notice that there is almost nothing posted online by 392 charger owners? There are only new posts in this section once or twice a month. Coming from a Camaro and a Ram truck, I'm used to a lot of info in the forums. Perhaps it is just due to the low volume of cars out there.:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
13,019 Posts
There's ALOT of SRT owners here, we just post all over the forum on subjects that interest us or we have a past experience in, due to owning a lower trim level at one time.
I modded my R/T more then any vehicle I ever owned, but once I got my SRT, its total perfection in my eyes, and just have limited modding idea's, cause it's got it all.

·
Registered
949 Posts
There's ALOT of SRT owners here, we just post all over the forum on subjects that interest us or we have a past experience in, due to owning a lower trim level at one time.
I modded my R/T more then any vehicle I ever owned, but once I got my SRT, its total perfection in my eyes, and just have limited modding idea's, cause it's got it all.
It's just missing AWD. If they made an AWD SRT then I would have bought that. Even BMW is looking at making AWD variants of their M line.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is a good point. They did not leave a lot on the table, so I guess there is less reason to do a lot of mods. I wish we had better exhaust options though. I guess having a "great out of the box" car is a good problem to have! I haven't had an R/T, but that 5.7 is an awesome engine. I still miss the rumble from my Ram.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's just missing AWD. If they made an AWD SRT then I would have bought that. Even BMW is looking at making AWD variants of their M line.
AWD SRT would be pretty awesome. Actually, an AWD Hellcat would be pretty great. As much power as that thing has, more traction would be really helpful.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Has anyone else notice that there is almost nothing posted online by 392 charger owners? There are only new posts in this section once or twice a month. Coming from a Camaro and a Ram truck, I'm used to a lot of info in the forums. Perhaps it is just due to the low volume of cars out there.:4-dontknow:
We here bro and take a look at how many 392's you see on the road compared to the RAM's and Camaro's...They everywhere!!! Go to the track and whoop up on some Camaro's :box2:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Yeah, I noticed that too. Its incredibly difficult to find any tech articles on the 392. Most of the owners slap a cai on and call it a day.

·
Registered
13,019 Posts
Yeah, I noticed that too. Its incredibly difficult to find any tech articles on the 392. Most of the owners slap a cai on and call it a day.
Lookup BULLISH here on the forum and checkout what he's done to his 2012 392. super charged daily drive. Met him in TN for the Meet in the Mountains, and his beast is bad.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm here with my 2014 in Bright White with blacktop. I've done a Airaid CAI and DCX-1000 tuner so far. Looking at doing a cat-back exhaust and custom tune next.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I'm here and your right not to many new posts in the srt8 section. But I float around General Disc. and 2012 section here and there. Couple of Mods. I PM to death.LOL:D

1 - 20 of 96 Posts