Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2013 SXT 3.6L VVT
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Far as most engine components that can be bought at a local store, where do you guys typically shop online?? I’ve seen 1aauto, Americanmuscle, obviously just for like the fancier looking ignition coils, air intake, fluid caps you know accessories and what not.. like where can I get a spoiler for a 2013 Dodge Charger are the 2015+ spoilers a fit?! obviously mopar or my local dodge dealership for obvious stuff but ya know what I mean where do we shop guys where!! LOL

·
Registered
2013 SXT 3.6L VVT
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha hey man the humor I did not get wasn’t trying to come off like a ass cause now I’m like wow I was really confused

·
Registered
932 Posts
Grow up, kid
First off, I was making light of it as I've done the LMGIFY many times for people who can not do any homework themselves.

Second, Perhaps you need to take a step back and stop calling people kids like you are on some high-assed horse of wisdom and experience. Specially when you are are operating on the excat same level of smart-ass-ability as I do.

I thought it was funny and posted a photo for the "genius" of the answer. .

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
First off, I was making light of it as I've done the LMGIFY many times for people who can not do any homework themselves.

Second, Perhaps you need to take a step back and stop calling people kids like you are on some high-assed horse of wisdom and experience. Specially when you are are operating on the excat same level of smart-ass-ability as I do.

I thought it was funny and posted a photo for the "genius" of the answer. .
U mad bro?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
No more than this guy was.........
I can see how important it is for you to have the last word, and I don't want to hijack the thread, so I'll just say this, because apparently you still don't get it:

Anyone who would post an image like that, equating physical deformities with developmental disabilities and making fun of both, definitely has some growing up to do.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I can see how important it is for you to have the last word, and I don't want to hijack the thread, so I'll just say this, because apparently you still don't get it:

Anyone who would post an image like that, equating physical deformities with developmental disabilities and making fun of both, definitely has some growing up to do.
Gaslighting, Strawmaning, after high horsing? Nice. Well done.

And the moment you didn't answer a question straight and went on a whole spill about a river you hijacked it to a degree.

Still love you Kettle

Sincerely,
Pot

PS. If that imagine rustled jimmies that much perhaps the internet, and some tv programs may not be suitable for you.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Gaslighting, Strawmaning, after high horsing? Nice. Well done.

And the moment you didn't answer a question straight and went on a whole spill about a river you hijacked it to a degree.

Still love you Kettle

Sincerely,
Pot

PS. If that imagine rustled jimmies that much perhaps the internet, and some tv programs may not be suitable for you.
Well, you sure showed me how wrong I was about your maturity level, and your need to have the last word. Carry on

1 - 20 of 20 Posts