Dodge Charger Forum banner

Which brand of gas do you prefer for your Charger?

• Shell

Votes: 53 30.1%
  • BP

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • ExxonMobil

Votes: 19 10.8%
  • Chevron

Votes: 23 13.1%
  • Citgo

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Casey's

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Meijer

• Wal-Mart

• 7-eleven

• (Other non-listed or local stations)

Votes: 59 33.5%

• Total voters
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
9,035 Posts
Don't know how I missed this thread for so long. But I use Shell, I actually picked up a mpg after switching from Quick trip.Our choices for fuel brands is pretty limited, we have Arco, Chevron, Shell, quick trip, circle K, Valero, western states refining, 7-11, costco, and walmart/ sams club.All is 10% ethanol and top octane is 91.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Shell, Esso and Petro-Canada.

If I had a choice, Shell all day erry day......

·
Registered
728 Posts
Around here you can get 87,89 or 93 grade gas. I always try to use Marathon gas. There are regular Marathon gas stations but you can find it at Circle K stores. I have looked around at diff. stations here and c/n find a 91 grade gas. I also never get gas after it just been delivered at a station, and that ping a lot of people get mostly when going up a hill comes from the cheap 87 gas. I always use 93 grade Marathon in my charger when I can. Also look at the pumps to see when they have been inspected, around here they check for say if a gallon is 2.37 they make sure your getting a gallon for that price. I just can't understand the price diff. that's what really pisses me off. I stopped today and reg. 87 was 2.05 a gallon but my 93 was 2.37, why should the price be so much more? Oh and when I had my 93 Charger SXT I used 93 in it also.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I use cøstco and/or Sams Club, cuz here in Cali we have the most expensive gas compared to the rest of the country, otherwise i'd use either shell or 76...91 premium unleaded

·
Registered
427 Posts
93 Octane from VP racing fuels, in preparation for a 93 Oct tune

·
Registered
10 Posts
MAPCO
They have a great rewards program and, I've never had any problems with their gas.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts