Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I have a 2009 V6 2.7L Charger and I’m looking to make it sound more like a muscle car. I know there’s only so much you can do for a 2.7, but I would like to increase the noise output. I don’t want it unbelievable loud, I just want to actually hear something. And I don’t want it to sound like bees. I want it here something whenever I start my car up and drive into town or down the road. I’m only in high school, so I don’t have a ton of money, so hopefully y’all know something that’s not super expensive, but it’ll still make my charger sound louder.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
I recommend the full boar performance v-tube muffler...theres a whole write up on the site...you may have to search for but it's by a member named Ramrod

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
How expensive is it tho?
Well the muffler is like $59 bucks and you only need one. It would be up to the shop you have do it on the rest. They would have to do a y-pipe into duals out the back

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the muffler is like $59 bucks and you only need one. It would be up to the shop you have do it on the rest. They would have to do a y-pipe into duals out the back

I actually have a friend would could help me put it on, I don’t need to go to a shop

1 - 6 of 6 Posts