Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Amy had me burn a hundred dollars worth of tires off the back of Mamba last night so she could get some pics :3-angry1: she snapped a few pics of my junk. If I hadn't already stripped everything out of it, all I'd need is a beer can tab chain (if you're under 40 you probably won't know what that is) and a Warrant tape in the cassette deck :head3:

Dan

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
She looks like a beast!

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
I remember those tabs (and Warrant for that matter).:)

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
It looks fast. Is it???

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
After Amy had me burn a hundred dollars worth of tires off the back of Mamba last night so she could get some pics :3-angry1: she snapped a few pics of my junk. If I hadn't already stripped everything out of it, all I'd need is a beer can tab chain (if you're under 40 you probably won't know what that is) and a Warrant tape in the cassette deck :head3:

Dan
BTW: where are these pics? :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
I bet you could pick up a nice 350 pretty cheap and easy. What plans do you have for it?

All my high school memories were in Camaro's 2nd and 3rd Gen. We had some really good times in them. Some day i'd like to pick up a 2nd Gen Camaro or Trans Am.

Always wanted to own the Bandit.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Probably will do the 350 swap this winter, otherwise a sick demented part of me is still wants to give it a 150 hp spray of nitrous.

Dan

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
That's a beast! :TU: I think I still have a beer can tab chain or two somewhere in my shop! :D

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
I remember those tabs (and Warrant for that matter).:)

Me too, I even have a Warrant tape somewhere... Thats right I said tape...:D She looks like a fun project car to me..

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Hey we have two Dan's here with Camaro's.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts