Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a bunch of us from NJ are going down there, was wondering if anyone else was planning on going or would be interested in going. if so, maybe you can all ride out with us in our caravan. let me know if you want some more info!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Jason was going to go but he isn't feeling well:( It will be a great show. Have fun.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
awwwe thats too bad. hope he feels better.

well if you want you can join our caravan. what route were you planning on taking down there?
Honestly - I just went onto mapquest and it's got me going Jersey Tpk. My sister borrowed my GPS so this was my last resort! :shakehead:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Honestly - I just went onto mapquest and it's got me going Jersey Tpk. My sister borrowed my GPS so this was my last resort! :shakehead:
i think we are taking i 95 down there but it looks like the turnpike may be faster. i think we are taking i 95 because some other people we are meeting up with are along that way. gotta double check on that. either way you are welcome to join the convoy, and anyone else along the way of course.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here is a our schedule for at the moment;

Jairo, we can meet up at the North Arlington Diner at 7:00am. The diner sits right on Rt. 7 in which we'll utilize to get to the Turnpike.

► It'll take us 45 minutes to get to the Molly Pitcher rest stop where we'll meet up with Jim at 7:45am.

► Then we'll travel another 1 hr. to get to the Clara Barton rest stop where we'll meet up with Diane at 8:45am.

From there it'll be just another 57 min. before we reach our destination.

The show starts at 11:00am & I'm guessing that people would probably want to get there a little early to get all situated so I'm guessing maybe an hour early (also taking into consideration for traffic). The times I posted currently reflect the 1 hr. early arrival time at Buffalo Wild Wings

ok so i guess it is the turnpike we are taking. initially anyways.. lol the first meet point is in north jersey, 2nd is in central and last is all the way down south, let me know which point works best for you. i know its pretty early in the am but we are tryna get a good spot.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Problem is I don't have a clue those places except I think I know the Molly Pitcher rest stop (my dog is Molly which is the only reason that name sticks out!!). I just need to figure out where about that is and how long it would take me to get there. I know it's early, I had all intentions of leaving early because I wanted to get there early.

Let me work on this - if I can figure it out I'd like to meet up! Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Ok I'm in. "Should" take me an hour and a half to get there. I will have the dirty black sxt since it's raining here and I will not be able to wash it in the morning! lol

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok I'm in. "Should" take me an hour and a half to get there. I will have the dirty black sxt since it's raining here and I will not be able to wash it in the morning! lol
lol. awesome! where you gonna meet us at? oh and dont worry bout being dirty, we all have the same problem over here lol. im planning on washing my car down there. hopefully lol.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Oh for god's sake I thought I said it and obviously I didn't! LOL I'll meet you at Molly's rest stop being as I think I'd be passing that anyway! I'm leaving at 6 (ugh...) so I should be there by 7:30 if all goes according to plan! Gives me a few minutes to run inside ;)

Heck if I can't wash it I think I have a bottle of Maguires detail spray and some clothes to share :i_rolleyes:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
okay cool we will wait for you if anything. im gonna drop my cell number in your inbox so we can keep in contact better. lol im sure we will get a chance to wash somewhere. detail spray would still come in handy thought. lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts