Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Meet in the Mountains June 8-11, 2018
19,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. A couple of guys on the 300 side have mentioned combining orders for Tail of the Dragon pics from the 3 pic sites. It appears the most pics you can get is 24 on a CD. If we get a bunch of orders together and split the price, Todd has agreed to make copies of the CDs.

Let me know if you're interested and, if so, what pics you would like to get.

·
Premium Member
7,551 Posts
Count me in!! Say where, how, and when.

Reactions: GT

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
basically what i am thinking is pick say 2-3 pictures of your car I am not sure if we can use photos taken by different photographers but you would think we could because photoreflect.com is basically the website for zee photo, powerhead and extreme sports. ispecify the photo # be sure your not signed in under the Z account because with my own account it makes things difficult to find the pictures. Also specify if the photo was taken by zee photo powerhead or extreme sports it says at the top. If for some reason we get more interest then i expected we can do two cds and when the cd arrives i am not looking to make any profit just break even i will ship you guys the 1 or 2 cd's for like 10 bucks a pop or so ( i will figure it out when i gauge interest) and you willl have a nice collection of your photos and the others then the possibilites are endless, screen savers calendars etc. etc. To me it makes sense to do it this way figure the photos are like 5.50 each and you will get a plethora of photos not just yours.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
okay after spending more time figuring it out there is potential for 3 different cd's because there are different photographers you cant combine their work into one big package. But i am still looking to do this. exact cost is unknown i have to calculate based on the interest.

here are the 3 photographers i am looking at for potentially 3 cds:
zee photo: (notice there are three photographers so you have to look in picnic, mm42 and two squares) - if you choose a zee photo help me by specifying what photo set as well.
http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/store.aspx?p=36204
killboy:
[URL]http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/store.aspx?p=228[/URL]
xtreme sports:
[URL]http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/store.aspx?p=47850[/URL]

give me the photographer you like and photo number so i can add it to my favorites and like i said if its a zee photo give me number and photo set.

·
19,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll look at my pics tonight and let you know, Todd.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hey everyone. A couple of guys on the 300 side have mentioned combining orders for Tail of the Dragon pics from the 3 pic sites. It appears the most pics you can get is 24 on a CD. If we get a bunch of orders together and split the price, Todd has agreed to make copies of the CDs.

Let me know if you're interested and, if so, what pics you would like to get.
I'm in, let me figure out which ones...

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
nevermind making an album made it so i can combine photos taken by different photographers. So please let me know what photos you would like on the disc or discs. Specify photographer and photo number and if its zee photo specify which set its from mm42, picnic, or two squares with the number. Thanks guys hope to start adding your photos soon!

·
19,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm interested, Todd. I promise I'll have numbers for you tonight.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
1107, 1108, and 9017 wewre pretty decent for me.
thanks for letting me know..one thing though can you tell me which photographer and if its zee photo what set these pics came from? there is 3 different photographers and zee photo had 3 different locations i want to make sure i get the correct ones. there is 6 different options.
SO bottom line
How many photos do we get to pick ? What will the cost be per person more or less?
i want it to be about 10 bucks for a disc, i will copy it put it in a sleeve and mail it to you at this price too. at 5.50 each + shipping a photo this seems fair especially if you choose say 3 photos if your stuck on 4 photos, then thats fine. It just made more sense to get a cd save some money for photos you were going to get anyway and also get other members photos on the disc for free..

·
19,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Todd,

Here are my numbers.

Killboy 9020 and 9021

Extreme Sports K1009 and K1011

Zee Photo Picnic Table c1301124
m.m.4.2 d1302731

·
19,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for letting me know..one thing though can you tell me which photographer and if its zee photo what set these pics came from? there is 3 different photographers and zee photo had 3 different locations i want to make sure i get the correct ones. there is 6 different options.
Todd, he was right in front of me. I think those are all killboy numbers.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts