Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to go staggered but not sure if to go with 22's or 24's. I want 9.5 in front and 10.5 in the rear plus I want to lower it about 1 1/4-1 1/2 inches. Post up your staggered setup so I can get ideas. Thanks!!

I'm also worried about 22's being too small as I had 24's on my previous 3.5. 24's fill up the wheel well so well. Lol!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody? Anybody?

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Someone has to have this setup!!

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Not running 9.5 and 10.5 but once I get home from work I can post up some of my 9 and 10 rims. I'm running 22's.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok cool that will help too!!

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Not running 9.5 and 10.5 but once I get home from work I can post up some of my 9 and 10 rims. I'm running 22's.

I have seen Mikes setup and it looks really good..

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Niiice!! How much drop do you have??

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Just over an inch. Where I work and how I drive, if I were lower I would have rubbing issue. I drive fast and take a lot of windy and hilly roads. I'm at a good stance for me.

·
Premium Member
7,551 Posts
I have staggered!
Here are my 22's:

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just over an inch. Where I work and how I drive, if I were lower I would have rubbing issue. I drive fast and take a lot of windy and hilly roads. I'm at a good stance for me.
Do you have any side shots??

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Bump for more pics. I'm also going with a staggered set up over the winter.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Just wondering about rubbing issues with 22" or 24" if you lower it. What tire size on the rear? I'm going with 20x10.5 in the rear with 315/35/20 tires next week which is close fit but would be nice to lower it a bit if possible.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Looking to go staggered but not sure if to go with 22's or 24's. I want 9.5 in front and 10.5 in the rear plus I want to lower it about 1 1/4-1 1/2 inches. Post up your staggered setup so I can get ideas. Thanks!!

I'm also worried about 22's being too small as I had 24's on my previous 3.5. 24's fill up the wheel well so well. Lol!
Too bad you're in Texas... I would love to take those stockers off your hands when you upgrade.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Too bad you're in Texas... I would love to take those stockers off your hands when you upgrade.
Sorry not selling those "stockers" they are hard to find and I'm keeping them. Sorry again.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just wondering about rubbing issues with 22" or 24" if you lower it. What tire size on the rear? I'm going with 20x10.5 in the rear with 315/35/20 tires next week which is close fit but would be nice to lower it a bit if possible.
I'm not gonna go that wide, maybe 275 will be the max in the rear and 265 in front so I can lower it. Maybe 1 1/4 in front and 1 1/2 in the rear.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I have 275's in the rear but I'm hoping the 315's will help with better traction. I want to stay with 20" wheels but interested on how your ride is going to look. Please post pics once you are done.

I also kept my "stockers", the 07 Bee's wheels are completely highly polished and $935 ea. You bet I'm keeping them.

·
Registered
897 Posts
i run staggered setup! 20x9 and 20x10. i'll post pics if you want but i dont think you are lookin for 20's.. i also have 275 s on the back

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
1 - 20 of 66 Posts