1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
I have seen that one before, but its still funny as shit....:D

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
That was funny as hell... but Umm not all women drive like that.. some of us are actually really good drivers!! :D Im included in those numbers of good drivers :D Ive seen those same things with men drivers ,..... hehehe

Yo

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
That is funny right there!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I laughed for real!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I've seen this before and it is still funny. Pathetic but funny. I loved the part where the guy got out of his car and parked the car for the lady. OMG turn the damn wheel and get the car parked. LOL

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I have showed this video to like 10 people today! lol

·
Banned
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol preatty funny /// i know not all ladys drive like this but..... i dont wanna take my chances:)

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
That was funny as hell... but Umm not all women drive like that.. some of us are actually really good drivers!! :D Im included in those numbers of good drivers :D Ive seen those same things with men drivers ,..... hehehe

Yo
amen sister!!!!!

Years ago I went with a friend of mine to the big get together for Saturn owners at the Saturn plant in TN and she nearly had a heart attack when they told her she had to back into the parking area. I had to park it for her.

·
Registered
366 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Damn!!!! I'm still laughing!!!!! :D

·
Banned
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol . speaking of f****d up drivers, this mercedes cls 550 crashed in to a pole because she put her car in reverse....not in drive!!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
I don't know if this is funny because of all of the retards crashing or is it funny because of the insane amount of truth in it!!! I've seen it numerous times, but it never gets old. Reps for the post!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Haha @ the guy with the two seater at the end ... that had to be some kind of stunt, but in any case, most epic parallel parking job ever.

And the lady in the minivan with the road blocks :rolleyes: There's a reason the bus stopped ...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts