Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as the tittle says have you designed a FULL WIDE body kit for the chargers ? I am looking for a custom look and one of a kind ride up where i live.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
They are still working on the molds...

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Still in the works but the front fenders are ready
Here is a link of what the wide body will look like
First page is 3D Renders and last page is his progress so far
Moe is a one man show but is a bit of a perfectionist ;)
http://www.chargerforumz.com/showthread.php?t=88131

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow thanks i posted on that amazing creation of MO like im drooling and want the first one in canada

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Yes sir we've been waiting to see this awesome creation for a while but you can be 100% positive when its done it will be awesome. some nice wide wheels in the rear and youre set! cant wait. Give Moe some time and he will have a great product for us real soon!

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
well where would i get say some 22 x 11 and 22 x 9 challenger wheels haha so excited lol
Hmm, well, theres several places, maybe some local deals you can find. The market is hurting right now so you might be able to find some good deals on auction or classified sights. Also, make sure to post up a "want to buy" classified ad, and be on the lookout for any deals on the Z!

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
well where would i get say some 22 x 11 and 22 x 9 challenger wheels haha so excited lol

Yeah you would have to get 22x12 to get it looking right. to get that wide unless you are in Cali, you will have to special order from places like [url]www.superbuytires.com[/URL] or from 3 piece wheels dealers such as Lexani, Asanti, Forgiato, USW, etc.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Oh yeah I'm waiting on the wide body kit also!!!

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
^X3...........................

1 - 12 of 12 Posts