Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello new here and I have a 2017 Charger RT with track package. Its loaded and I do love it. Its approaching 60K miles and has been pretty reliable (Had to change water pump recently). I drive a lot and with gas prices was considering trading it in. However do you think because Dodge is going to stop making them its worth holding on too because it might rise in value. Curios what everyone thinks.

· Registered
3,627 Posts
Reactions: RamAirV1 and ErikGH

· Registered
6 Posts
Hello new here and I have a 2017 Charger RT with track package. Its loaded and I do love it. Its approaching 60K miles and has been pretty reliable (Had to change water pump recently). I drive a lot and with gas prices was considering trading it in. However do you think because Dodge is going to stop making them its worth holding on too because it might rise in value. Curios what everyone thinks.
As highly as we value our own cars, they are still fairly common. However, you do get the benefit of being 100% confident of the vehicle's maintenance and history, which is quite valuable. Definitely something to consider.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts