Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What all 20” tires can I put on my R/T Charger without scrubbing? Will 235/55/20 work?
Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Why are you looking at R55’s? You might want to check on the outside diameter of those? They may be too tall and throw your speedometer off? You should look for a tire that is 28.7” diameter or close to it. You can go with 245/40/20’s or 275/40/20’s to get the right diameter for your Charger

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why are you looking at R55’s? You might want to check on the outside diameter of those? They may be too tall and throw your speedometer off? You should look for a tire that is 28.7” diameter or close to it. You can go with 245/40/20’s or 275/40/20’s to get the right diameter for your Charger
The reason for looking at these is I found a set of bridge stones for cheap and was gonna try them. But if they’re going to rub I don’t want to get them! Aren’t 275s too big for the 2014? I’ve saw some in the rear but not the front

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I would not go with that tall of a tire. Hellcat Chargers and SRT’s (I don’t know about Scatpacks) come with 275’s all around but they have 9 1/2” wide wheels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts