Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone

I was looking on getting a replacement window sticker after reading a post on here so i googled it and and found the following site

http://www.dodge.com/hostc/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=2B3CA8CT2AH287855

Now thats not my car by any means but if you change the VIN number that is provided then it will show your car if it is in there. I did it for my car and it worked perfectly.. Damn dealer lied too.. ugh I got a Enterprise Fleet Car.

Its ok, no issues so cant complain.

Check it out and see.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Just take his link and replace his VIN with yours in the link

It doesn't work for all VINs (mine didn't work) but it shows some

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah guys, lol i said change the vin on the car that pops up and add your and it might pop up your cars info.

Thats not my car either lol. I wish i had a R/T Charger.

My Car is an 08 so might only be good for a few years from 2010 to ....

·
Registered
878 Posts
Gave it a shot, didn't work

·
Registered
260 Posts
I gave it a try, seeing how my wife cleaned out the car the other day and accidentally threw it away!! :( It didn't work for me either. Keeps saying invalid VIN #. :(

·
Registered
629 Posts
This isn't a well known thing, but there were a number of counterfeit Chargers built and sold as actual Chrysler products, even some dealers were fooled and sold them. I won't say where they were built, as it would freak most people out. Unfortunately, if your VIN doesn't show on this site, you have one of these impostors. Good luck.

·
Registered
972 Posts
This isn't a well known thing, but there were a number of counterfeit Chargers built and sold as actual Chrysler products, even some dealers were fooled and sold them. I won't say where they were built, as it would freak most people out. Unfortunately, if your VIN doesn't show on this site, you have one of these impostors. Good luck.

are you serious???:eek:

·
Registered
216 Posts
No way...how do you know that? Any official write up about it? As far as I know, all Chargers are made in Canada, correct?

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
I don't believe this. I tried my vin, it didn't work, but I know it was built in the Brampton factory, as my friends who work there, saw it go down the line.

·
Registered
629 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts