Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my 2015 Charger R/T for almost a month, and noticed the windshield is fogging in a weird way. The part that is fogged doesn't come fully clear no matter how long I have the defrost on. You can see a distinct area at the top of the windshield that stays clear, and looks this way all the way across. Anyone know what could cause this?

·
Registered
41 Posts
So you're saying you can NEVER get the windshield to clear? I would clean the inside good, then see what happens. I've seen streaks from deposits, but on a "scummy" surface.

·
Registered
428 Posts
My first thought is that your A/C is not pulling fresh air in. So your recirculate/fresh air function could be broke.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I've had my 2015 Charger R/T for almost a month, and noticed the windshield is fogging in a weird way. The part that is fogged doesn't come fully clear no matter how long I have the defrost on. You can see a distinct area at the top of the windshield that stays clear, and looks this way all the way across. Anyone know what could cause this? View attachment 118624
Hi CBroughton7,

We certainly understand why this would be concerning! If you are not able to determine a solution based on suggestions provided here and you decide to address this with your local Dodge dealer, please know that we would be happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance for that process. We are just a PM away.

Mark
DodgeCares

1 - 5 of 5 Posts