Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have a 2012 Dodge Charger and my wipers won’t turn off. It started out being each time I turned on my blinkers, my wipers would turn on and run for maybe 30 seconds and then turn off. Well today they ran all day while I’m driving in the off position as well as wouldn’t go to a higher speed or turn off and they were in the off already. Checked for Relay fuse it was faulty. Bought a new fuse and it still does the same thing!! Was told it’s a recall on my Alternator!! Would that cause these problems— sometimes the car resets itself, radio turns off by itself, clock reset once on its own, lights on dash get bright then fade often, service gear shift comes on from time to time yet shift works fine.. please help me

·
Registered
428 Posts
could be....or meebee it's just a failing battery...low voltage can cause all kinds of weird problems..have your battery tested and definitely have the recall done...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, I have a 2012 Dodge Charger and my wipers won’t turn off. It started out being each time I turned on my blinkers, my wipers would turn on and run for maybe 30 seconds and then turn off. Well today they ran all day while I’m driving in the off position as well as wouldn’t go to a higher speed or turn off and they were in the off already. Checked for Relay fuse it was faulty. Bought a new fuse and it still does the same thing!! Was told it’s a recall on my Alternator!! Would that cause these problems— sometimes the car resets itself, radio turns off by itself, clock reset once on its own, lights on dash get bright then fade often, service gear shift comes on from time to time yet shift works fine.. please help me

·
Registered
2 Posts
did you ever find the problem? Were you able to fix it? How much was it? I’m having the same problem with a 2018 Dodge Charger

·
Registered
195 Posts
did you ever find the problem? Were you able to fix it? How much was it? I’m having the same problem with a 2018 Dodge Charger
Hi Denise,
Sorry to hear of the trouble you’re experiencing. If you decide to address this concern with your certified Dodge dealer, please feel free to send us a private message. We would be happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance for that process.

Rob
Dodge Cares

1 - 6 of 6 Posts