Dodge Charger Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I’ve replaced battery, starter relay, starter, alternator, camshaft sensor, crank sensor, ignition switch, ignition switch actuator pin, checked all grounds and all that happens is clicks in the rear fuse box. Any suggestions?
Wow, I am sorry to hear you have done all this and it still doesn't start. Based on this, it sounds like you need a professional diagnosis before you spend any more money. You have probably replaced a lot of items which didn't need to be.

Are you sure that it doesn't have anything to do with the security system (immobilizer or other system)? Perhaps that is stopping the car from starting.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m very sure. I had the security light on at first and I went and replaced the electronic components with ones that matched the key. I thought maybe it the neutral safety switch.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I’m very sure. I had the security light on at first and I went and replaced the electronic components with ones that matched the key. I thought maybe it the neutral safety switch.
Oh, so you replaced security components too. That might actually be causing your current issues. A lot of times with Chrysler products, after you change stuff like that, you have to reprogram the computer with a dealer level scan tool/computer. If you can get in touch with a Chrysler mechanic, they should be able to steer you on the right direction.

I would start a new post as well as this one with all the details of everything you did. Without every detail, people are not going to be able to help you diagnose the problem.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts