·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around yesterday at the dealership and i found a
2010 SXT 3.5HO
20500 miles - was a previous rental but in great condition
comes stock with standard SXT PKG
clean title and car fax, and no body damage or scratches.

the dealership is was asking 18995 i got them down to 16800

I guess my question is if this is a good deal or if i sould wait because prices will go down, should i offer a lower price. I like the chargers and would like to get one but im just asking ya'll because you have them.

also have there been any major issues with the SXT '10 that I should know about

-Dan

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
It doesn't sound like aa bad price to me, all though i would offer them 16,000 and go from there..

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Thats a pretty decent price. I would go for it.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Good Price! I dont think they can get much lower with less than 25,000 mailes.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
I don't think it's a bad price!!!!! I would be happy if I could pay mine this price!!!!!! But be sure to have a Carfax report before buying it!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Not a bad price at all. I got my 09 SXT a couple of months ago for $14k. It was a rental too and had 30k miles. It was listed for $17k the week before then $15k the day before I got it. It had been on the lot way too long and they wanted to get rid of it... paying taxes or whatever for it being there. No scratches or problems whatsoever. I've already put over 8k miles on it in two months. Poor thing.

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Sounds pretty good bud! Its a fair price try going farther down! maybe have them meet you in the middle somewhere!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ill probably get chewed for this but is a R/T all that mush better then a SXT.. I know what it has but R/T w/ 50k and is a 06 or a SXT '10 with 20k?

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
Ill probably get chewed for this but is a R/T all that mush better then a SXT.. I know what it has but R/T w/ 50k and is a 06 or a SXT '10 with 20k?
All depends on what you want from your ride, if you think you'll like the extra power and maybe even wanna modify the car from there then I'd go with the R/T. If you wanna go for more show and own a charger thats up to date on all the tech goodies then I'd go for the 2010 SXT

·
Registered
178 Posts
I picked up my 08 for 15k with 18,000 on it. Granted its not the 3.5 but it was a hell of a deal considering what i had been driving before.

Look at it like this too, you atleast get a warranty with it. Not to put down any R/T or anything because id love to own one, parts get to be expensive if you have to fix anything in the near future and plus you dont know if the cars previous owner beat the hell out of it.

Granted this was a rental from someone but if there is an issue, its covered.!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Doesn't sound bad. I believe you will be happy with the SXT over the RT just in the savings on gas, insurance, tires. You go bigger in the engine size and you normally start to take advantage of the added HP fun. I know of what I speak, 6.1L Super Bee and 5.7L Ram. Oh well if you are satisfied with the deal that is all that matters. In addition you still have the remaining factory warranty on the 10 and not on the RT.

·
Registered
145 Posts
knowing the way i drive rentals, i'd be wary to buy a used one, but like the others said, if its under warranty, thats not too shabby if you can talk em down a few grand

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I think it's a good buy just check it really well!! And offer $15,000 and go from there. I haven't heard of any bad things from '10 sxt's.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts