1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Wow!! that's power bro. Sound niiiiiccceee!!

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
Very nice build but they're dreaming on the price, if they want it to move it needs to get down around 50k. Just a rough mock up to build it, 15k for the stroker, 7k for the procharger, 5k for the axels and other assorted bits on a car that's worth around 20k puts us in the high 40's throw a couple more grand in for labor and there we are. We all know you can't get full price for a build like this so 48-52k sounds more reasonable to me.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Inadequate? I feel like I'm riding a tricycle over here :velo:

And that orange SuperBee? :SHOCKED: Hubba Hubba I would be ALL OVER that, and keep TorCher for my non-sunny day driving but with the supercharger I just know I will do something stupid.

·
Registered
13,019 Posts
750hp would be a dream, but there's always someone who thinks they can get every penny back when they go crazy modding. Moddings a hobby, it can sustain your value for awhile or raise it some. But the bottom line, major dollar loss. Ya gotta do it cause you love doing it, and that's all.

·
Registered
10,182 Posts
I got a chubby just watching the video, but the price soon took that away!!!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Agree with everyone. Sweet SRT, especially with the build date, kinda cool.

But that price?? Yikes.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
750hp would be a dream, but there's always someone who thinks they can get every penny back when they go crazy modding. Moddings a hobby, it can sustain your value for awhile or raise it some. But the bottom line, major dollar loss. Ya gotta do it cause you love doing it, and that's all.
Well said, every time i did something to my R/T or my SRT I was thinking in this order 1. How much is this gonna cost. 2. Is it worth it to ME. and 3. Screw it I'm getting it cause I'll never get my $ back on it if I sell the car with it, have to put it back to stock if I can. lol

I got a chubby just watching the video, but the price soon took that away!!!
I was playing it on the stereo so I could see the windows shake in my house, lmao.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Either one of those would be an awesome car! For that price, I'd rather have a Viper.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm told it has been in the shop most of it's young life and has cost the owner a fortune so maybe now unloading time? lol.. trying to pass your losses along to a sucker sounds like. Still a hell of a car though.

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
Well said, every time i did something to my R/T or my SRT I was thinking in this order 1. How much is this gonna cost. 2. Is it worth it to ME. and 3. Screw it I'm getting it cause I'll never get my $ back on it if I sell the car with it, have to put it back to stock if I can. lol
Agreed! Everything I've done was done because I wanted it and without an eye for resale. If I was to try and sell I'd have to spend $1,500 reverting the engine back to stock and selling off any performance parts I couldn't reuse.

Now that Bee!

If I was in the market I'd jump on it! I'd try to get them down another 2k but $32k is still a decent price.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Either one of those would be an awesome car! For that price, I'd rather have a Viper.
You can also buy a GT500 Super Snake for that price maybe 5k-10k over which will be around 900hp. So yes that price is completely insane. A brand new stock 662hp GT500 is $55,000. So they are dreaming if they think they will get 70k

1 - 20 of 28 Posts