Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm driving to school this morning and I'm making a left turn, opposite me is a white charger also making a left turn but he's way out in the middle of the intersection kinda in my line of travel. I think what a douche why'd he pull so far forward so I burn into the turn just off his front bumper tires squeeling and kick the back end as I straighten out look in the rearview and it's an unmarked cruiser and he's coming after me d'oh.
Got lucky he let me go with a warning told me to have more respect for the vehicles around me lol.

·
9,646 Posts
Wow just a warning for that? Don't know about needing more respect but you might want to look a little closer before pulling a stunt. Congrats for getting off easy.

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
You really did get lucky there. You know as well as I do how ticket crazy the cops are around here.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Wow, lucky to say the least. What is up with some law enforcement officers and the inability to drive correctly? I would think that they would make a point to set an example of how to drive safely.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Did you tell him your HEMI gets angry sometimes! lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You really did get lucky there. You know as well as I do how ticket crazy the cops are around here.
yeah I do they got me with a $330 ticket 2 weeks ago for 94 in a 50 havent even paid that one yet, maybe thats y he had mercy.

Did you tell him your HEMI gets angry sometimes! lol
Gets angry sometimes? It's always angry lol.

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
yeah I do they got me with a $330 ticket 2 weeks ago for 94 in a 50 havent even paid that one yet, maybe thats y he had mercy.
$330??? Holy CRAP! I'd be driving like a grandma if I were you.
Ya, another 4 MPH and they could have taken your car away!!:eek::eek:

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
You woulda gotten a ticket down here for shure! Lucky!!!

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Damn, you did get lucky he would have hung me...

·
Registered
147 Posts
lucky x2 with only $330 ticket for going that fast. I got a $467 ticket for 95 in a 65. I'm lucky I didn't have my car towed.

I hate people in nice cars that don't know how to drive them. and it's so much worse that he's a cop in a charger.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts