Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
10 bucks? $65 S&H? I'd be scared, personally...

·
Banned
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
10 bucks? $65 s&h? I'd be scared, personally...
i messaged the seller he said it worked perfectly . .. If you mean like scam by charging 65 for shipping its a little trick people use to bypass the final value fee ebay charges. Well lets see what happens

·
Registered
366 Posts
i messaged the seller he said it worked perfectly . .. If you mean like scam by charging 65 for shipping its a little trick people use to bypass the final value fee ebay charges. Well lets see what happens
I hope it does, cuz that would be a helluva deal. Just looks a little fishy to me. And yeah, raising the S&H is a well used trick to counter ebay fees...seen it numerous times before. Nothing like getting charged $10 for S&H and getting the box and have it be only $3...LOL

·
Banned
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i hope it does, cuz that would be a helluva deal. Just looks a little fishy to me. And yeah, raising the s&h is a well used trick to counter ebay fees...seen it numerous times before. Nothing like getting charged $10 for s&h and getting the box and have it be only $3...lol
lol sucks but its true.. Ill keep this thread updated to see if it really works

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Yeah if it works thats an awesome deal.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Have you got it yet?

·
Registered
341 Posts
I've seen those installed in the headliner of SUV's before. You just have to use something to reinforce the headliner so it will hang in the middle and the wires should come right down one of the pillers. If it works, they usually look great! Can't wait to see it installed!

·
Registered
12,059 Posts
WOW...postage stamps. Let us know when you get it hooked up if it works good. You figure out where and how you are going to mount it?

·
Banned
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea i was like wtf! yup sure will ,. i think ill be putting it where in the middle of headliner!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Looks stolen........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts