Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys this is a picture thread for all of you guys who where able to make it out to post pics and eye candy for all of you guys who couldn't. We def felt the void without you guys. Ill get some pics up tonight just wanted to start it for people who are ahead of the game and have em ready :TU:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

That's my car by the way, Hamilton just happen to walk thru when I took this lol

There's Hamilton on the left, I tried to get more in the pic bro

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Awesome pics yall! How many showed up from out of town?

Jeff

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I believe it ended up being Mike, Hamilton, and I

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
so mad I missed this it looks like so much fun

·
Registered
15,692 Posts
All awesome pics! Thanks for sharing! And as you might know I was not there. I informed Bull privately earlier in the week, that I most likely would not be able to make it, due to a family emergency. And yes Bull called me a punk, but understood! LOL :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All awesome pics! Thanks for sharing! And as you might know I was not there. I informed Bull privately earlier in the week, that I most likely would not be able to make it, due to a family emergency. And yes Bull called me a punk, but understood! LOL :D
Didn't win anything but I had a fighting chance since you weren't able to make it so no harm no foul lol :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
really, just jam and the three of yall, that's a bummer. I sure would have liked to have joined yall, hope you have a great time!

Jeff
We wish you guys could have come too but no worrys man Hamilton and mike had to leave right after so most of the fun was during the show, but next time it's gonna be crazy!

·
Registered
13,019 Posts
I think your a forum bot, aint no one ever going to see you ;)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts