Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. So i had a 2014 SE before it got wrecked by a stop sign blowing driver, and i bought a 2019 GT model. I did un-marry the tazer on the car when i went and cleared out my items from the car.
Is there anything i need to do before plugging this into my 2019? I did see for the 2018's you need to move it to the back, from the zauto site, but it does not say 2018 + , so am i in the same boat? I cant get any response from them, so was hoping someone here might know. Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, i needed the double bypass , as i expected. With not so great results. So i am trying to figure out what settings are best cause i did not notice till a day or so later that it seems to lock out or remove the super track pack button to get to the settings menu, when you marry it.
Has anyone found a good setting on there 2018 / 2019 tazer with super track pack, so it does not do this. The only way i got the STP button and stuff back was doing a hard reset, and battery disconnect, With the tazer now un-married and un-plugged.
With the car already having performance pages and stuff, the tazer really does not do much now for the newer cars, but i still like to use a few features from it, like the cam view, and DLR drop out features, maybe a light show here or there, but would like to still have my buttons work for STP and stuff. Hopefully there will be a fix for this soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts